Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This Halo 3 hype has gotten WAY out of hand.

Even 711 has ad's for it in their stores.

Their's no telling how much money M$ has put into this console seller. Everwhere you look, theirs something Halo 3 related. Their's even Halo 3 Mountain Dew, which FYI, tastes horrible.

They're even taking reservations for it at Blockbuster by my house.

What get's me the most is; The past Halo games haven't even been that great. I remember being a freshman in high school and playing Halo on my Xbox. I beat it a few times on different difficutly levels, then traded it in for a new game.

Halo 2's career mode stunk. The multiplayer isn't even all that fantastic.

Why in the world is the Halo series so darn popular? The graphics for the previous games haven't even been all that impressive for their time. Sure, online multiplayer's fun, but I've played way better multiplayer games then that.

Also, when they Halo 3 beta came out, everyone thought that it looks like more Halo 2.5 then 3 because visually it wasn't that impressive.

I'm sure I'll pick it up at some point. Quake Wars is coming out Oct. 2nd, and the demo for Crysis is out the same day Halo 3 is out. I think I'll be plenty busy playing those.

So anyway, I came across something today that inspirsed me to write about this. They have released a video teaser for a trailer. Yes, that's right. A teaser trailer for a trailer that's coming out soon.

This is madness. Everybody and their mother/father/sister/grandfather/grandmother/neighbor/uncle/aunt/cousins/second cousins are going to be playing this game when it comes out.


http://www.gamersyde.com/news_5013_en.html

1 comment:

EI branded content said...

Hi,

I would like to invite you to be involved in the early stages of a new multiplayer online gaming service due for launch later this year. You may already be familiar with Kwari, but for more information please visit the official site: www.kwari.com.

We can offer you a chance to subscribe to a regular Kwari update that we tailor to a group of influential bloggers such as yourself, which includes new digital assets, info and opportunities for accessing an exclusive beta test and attending Kwari related blogger events.

I have limited invitations for bloggers to:

• Join the beta test
• Meet the team behind Kwari
• Access exclusive digital content and info before game launch

Please get in touch if you are interested and we can send you over the available content so far and make sure you get contacted at future updates/sendouts.

Many thanks,

Andrew